Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Not Delivery, It's Me!

Apart from the hectic schedule, the expense of buying tools and ingredients and the hassles of dealing with the university's administration, I'm really enjoying the course I'm taking. Here's a look at some of the goodies we made last week.

















Pizza - I chose to make mine Hawaiian. I can't wait to try a thin crust version at home.
We also made Italian bread (not pictured) which is made with the same dough as the pizza crust. After the bread baked we sliced it in half and slathered garlic butter in the middle then wrapped it in foil and let the flavour make love to the bread. Mmm mm good!

















Chinese Almond Cookies - easy to make crispy cookies garnished with almonds with a hint of almond extract in the dough as well. A very yummy little treat. Perfect for making with kids actually. I'll keep that in mind for when I have some.

















Spritz Cookie - a simple piped butter cookie garnished with dried cherries. We made 3 different shapes.

















Banana Nut Bread - a simple, timeless, homey, classic. It was moist, delicious and oozing with flavour.

1 comment:

  1. It all looks good. And now you've made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete